AgilePM Foundation Course
Accredited training and certification will help individuals to:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of AgilePM in a project situation
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario
- Identify and apply popular Agile techniques in a project situation, including MoSCoW prioritisation, iterative development and timeboxing
- Understand and assign roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Understand the mechanisms for governance and control of an Agile project
- Understand how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project
- Describe and apply the Agile approach to managing requirements.
The Agile Project Management Process:
- Agile Project Management Framework
- Configuring the Agile Project Lifecycle
Products and Deliverables:
- Management, Business and Solution Focus
Agile Project Teams:
- Agile Project Roles and Responsibilities
- Agile Project Team Empowerment
- Agile Project Team Structure
Agile Project Management Techniques:
- Facilitated Workshops
- MoSCoW (Must Have, Should Have, Could Have and Won't Have Now) Prioritisation Iterative Development
Project Management and Control:
- Agile Requirements
- Agile Planning
- Agile Risk Management
- Testing, Quality and Maintainability
- Agile Estimating and Measurement
- Agile Configuration Management
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Agile Team Members
- Project Board and Project Steering Representatives
- Project Management Office Personnel
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Managers
On-Line Computer-based Training
Online, self-paced computer based training allows student to train at their own speed, permitting them to concentrate on areas of specific need. Students can train from any computer with Internet access, and the course takes approximately 24 hours to complete.
- Learn virtually anytime, anyplace, and at any pace.
- Online training can be a cost effective means for employees to achieve certification, particularly for companies with remote employees or multiple office locations.
- Ramp up employees quickly. Courses can be activated in as short as 24 hours.
- Your on-line course includes certification exam.
- Once your online course has been activated, you have 12 months to access and complete the course and take the exam.
Virtual Instructor-Led Classroom
These scheduled courses provide students with live, instructor-led training delivered by an HDAA qualified trainer. Using web conferencing software, students interact with the instructor without ever leaving their desk.
- Minimize the impact on your daily schedule by only training eight hours for one day.
- Ask questions and interact with the instructor and other attendees.
- Structured discussions facilitate networking and learning from real-world experiences.
On-Site Training / Dedicated Virtual Instructor-Led Training
HDAA can train your team at your facility anywhere within Australia and New Zealand, eliminating individual staff travel costs and putting more control in your hands. Control class size and pick training dates that accommodate your business schedule.
Focus on your organization's key issues and pain points. Save money. With groups of six or more, this option can be very cost effective.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We have Trained more than 7000+ participants
- Accredited Training Organisation
- Trained 100's of Australian Government & Private Organisations
- Train Anywhere, Anytime with On-Line Self Paced Course Options
- Certification recognised worldwide
- Professional Trainers with Industry Experience
- We have over 20 Years of Training Delivery Experience
- The Latest Vendor Approved In-depth Course Content
The Foundation course includes the AgilePM Foundation exam which consists of:
- 50 multiple choice questions
- 50% pass mark (25/50)
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
The Foundation exam addresses knowledge of the terminology associated with the method and a high-level understanding of the concepts.
This course pricing includes the AGILE PM Foundation Certificate Exam after completion of the course. The exam is online and the results will be available immediately.
This course has no prerequisites, however the following would be advantageous:
- Previous or current experience of working within a project environment
- Previous project management training and development
Public, Virtual and Onsite Course Cancellation & Transfer Policy
Full payment of course fees or a Purchase Order must be received no less than thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled course date you have nominated to hold. Any booking received less than thirty (30) days prior to the nominated course commencement date must be accompanied by a written Purchase Order or credit card payment authority to secure the booking.
Clients cancelling their public or virtual course registration with less than three weeks' notice will not be entitled to a refund.
No shows on public and virtual courses will pay full course rates.
Cancellation of On-site Courses: Notice received within twenty one (21) to thirty (30) days of the scheduled course commencement date will incur a fee equal to 25% of the invoice. Notice received within seven (7) to twenty one (21) days will incur a fee equal to 50% of the invoice. Notice within 7 days will be charged the full invoice price.
Postponement of On-site Courses: Notice received within twenty one (21) to thirty (30) days of the scheduled course commencement date will incur a fee equal to 20% of the invoice. Notice received within seven (7) to twenty one (21) days will incur a fee equal to 30% of the invoice. Notice within 7 days will be treated as a cancellation. Only one postponement per invoice allowed.
Transfers between scheduled public courses will be accepted if requested no less than three weeks prior to the course start date. Any transfer of registration received no less then two weeks of the course start date will incur a $440 transfer administration fee. Transfer are not available with less then 1 weeks notice of the course start date.
Attendee name changes will be accepted up to the day prior to the course start date.
In rare instances, a public course may be rescheduled or cancelled. HDAA will provide as much notice as possible. In this event, the client may receive a full refund, or take a credit toward another HDAA course. HDAA cannot be held responsible for penalties resulting from travel arrangements.
In the event that we do have to cancel a training course at the last minute, the HDAA administration team will contact you via phone to either reschedule you for an alternate course or provide you with a full refund of the course price paid.
HDAA reserves the right to postpone/cancel a training course or an event at any time, at which, paying participants will be entitled to one of the following:
- To participate at a revised date specified by HDAA; or
- A refund or
- A credit to that amount for future HDAA training.
To receive reimbursement or credit, please call HDAA on 1300 130 447 to make appropriate arrangements.
On-Line Course Cancellation Policy: Self-paced online course registrations are final. No cancellation or refund is available. Access is granted to online courses and certification exams once payment is received. A purchase order number may be provided for reference, but online courses and certification exams will not be activated until actual payment is received.