- We have Trained more than 7000+ participants
- Accredited HDI and PeopleCert Training Organisation
- Trained 100’s of Australian Government & Private Organisations
- Train Anywhere, Anytime with On-Line Self Paced Course Options
- Certification recognised worldwide
- Professional Trainers with Industry Experience
- We have over 20 Years of Training Delivery Experience
- The Latest Vendor Approved In-depth Course Content
Call Management Best Practice Course (CMBP)
Course Duration - 3 Days
This training covers the topics necessary for front-line support staff to understand their role in the business, their responsibilities and how to implement customer management and call management best practices to ensure exceptional customer service.
The content of this course is based on the competencies documented in the HDI (Help Desk Institute) Support Center Analyst Standard (identified and approved by the HDI International Certification Standards Committee (ICSC), the ITIL® IT Service Management Best Practice framework and other industry best practices.
This is designed as a one day course. However, the outline below can be condensed to run in a 1/2 day format, although the 1/2 day format does not allow for exercises and examples or for all topics to be covered in full.