The ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT (HVIT) course is designed to enable practitioners to explore the ways in which digital organisations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments. It will help aspiring organisations to operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organisations. This course addresses the specifics of digital transformation and helps organisations to evolve towards a convergence of business and technology, or to establish a new digital organisation.
This course includes the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing, focusing on rapid delivery of products and services to obtain maximum value.
This course also includes a copy of the ITIL HVIT Handbook, containing practical material for reference back in the workplace.
- Direct access to a certified Expert instructor for entire course
- 1 x Student manual (PDF or Printed)
- 1 x Exam Voucher (Exam is taken on at a time of your choice within 12 months of exam purchase)
- Exam Take2 Option (Insurance against an unsuccessful exam attempt)
- Mock exams, additional readings, and handouts (PDF format)
- Exam preparation, tips and tricks.
- Unlimited access to additional resources
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide a copy of your certificate upon registration for the certification exam.
For more information on the ITIL Specialist - High Velocity IT (HVIT) Course
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
This course is real time instructor- led but held VIRTUALLY so all you need is a computer or laptop with internet capabilities. A headphone/speaker is also recommended if you have them available.
|Venue:||VIRTUAL Instructor-Led Course|
|Venue Address:||VIRTUAL CLASSROOM|
|Wednesday 3rd August 2022|
|Friday 5th August 2022|
|Phone Enquiries:||02 9986 1988|
|Email Enquiries: ||firstname.lastname@example.org|