The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Incident Management practice module is for IT professionals who are involved in minimising the negative impact of incidents by restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible.
This course will help you to:
- Coordinate incident handling in the organization or in a specific area, such as territory, product, or technology, depending on the organizational design
- Monitor and review the work of teams that handle and resolve incidents
- Coordinate manual work with incidents, especially those involving multiple teams
- Ensure sufficient awareness of the incidents and their status across the organization
- Conduct regular incident reviews and initiate improvements of the incident management practice, the incident models, and the incident handling procedures
- Measure, assess and develop the Incident Management practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
More about the ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Incident Management Course
Cancellation and Transfer Information
This course is real time instructor- led but held VIRTUALLY so all you need is a computer or laptop with internet capabilities. A headphone/speaker is also recommended if you have them available.
|Venue:||VIRTUAL Instructor-Led Course|
|Phone Enquiries:||1300 130 447|
|Email Enquiries: ||email@example.com|