BCS SIAM™ Foundation – Exam Voucher
EXIN BCS SIAM™ Foundation tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the terminology and the core principles of SIAM. This certification covers subjects including the potential benefits, challenges, and risks of implementing Service Integration and Management. On 1 April 2020, the certification content has been updated to reflect the refreshed BoK.
You will be able to:
- Understand the main concepts and processes of SIAM that are used in organizations;
- Establish a SIAM ecosystem in order to better organize the organization’s resources;
- Provide better support during a SIAM implementation by understanding the main considerations for the most important processes;
- Reduce risks associated with Integrated Services and the SIAM ecosystem;
- Connect different practices with SIAM to boost and improve the organization’s service provision.
- Integrate services by using different structures based on SIAM practices and methodology;
- Recognize the key stages of SIAM implementation in order to better plan its roll-out;
- Determine SIAM roles and responsibilities in processes and the organization;
- Better select the most appropriate SIAM practices in line with the organization’s environment and maturity;
|Number of questions:||40 (Multiple Choice)|
|Electronic equipment allowed:||No|