IT Major Incident Management Best Practice (MIM) Instructor-led training
Event starts in
This HDAA training day will help you to determine how to define and detect a major incident, look at the process flow of a major incident, explore ways of taking ownership, and the importance of communication while always working towards a speedy resolution.
Topics covered include:
- When is an incident a major incident?
- Major Incident Process Flow
- What role could other ITSM Processes play in a Major Incident?
- Roles and Responsibilities of other processes and functions
- What happens after the Incident?
- And More
Who should attend:
- IT Managers and Exec
- Service Delivery Managers
- Service Level Managers
- Service Desk Managers
- Incident Managers
- IT Service Continuity Managers
- Team Leaders and Analysts
More about the IT Major Incident Management Best Practice Course
This course is real time instructor- led but held VIRTUALLY so all you need is a computer or laptop with internet capabilities. A headphone/speaker is also recommended if you have them available.
Venue: VIRTUAL Instructor-Led Course
Starting: 9:00 AM
Phone Enquiries: 1300 130 447
Email Enquiries: email@example.com