- Full payment of course fees or a Purchase Order must be received no less than thirty (30) days prior to the scheduled course date you have nominated to hold. Any booking received less than thirty (30) days prior to the nominated course commencement date must be accompanied by a written Purchase Order or credit card payment authority to secure the booking.
- Clients cancelling their public or virtual course registration with less than three weeks’ notice will not be entitled to a refund.
- No shows on public and virtual courses will pay full course rates.
- Cancellation of On-site Courses: Notice received within twenty one (21) to thirty (30) days of the scheduled course commencement date will incur a fee equal to 25% of the invoice. Notice received within seven (7) to twenty one (21) days will incur a fee equal to 50% of the invoice. Notice within 7 days will be charged the full invoice price.
- Postponement of On-site Courses: Notice received within twenty one (21) to thirty (30) days of the scheduled course commencement date will incur a fee equal to 20% of the invoice. Notice received within seven (7) to twenty one (21) days will incur a fee equal to 30% of the invoice. Notice within 7 days will be treated as a cancellation. Only one postponement per invoice allowed.
- Transfers between scheduled public and virtual courses will be accepted if requested no less than two weeks prior to the course start date. Any transfer of registration received less then four weeks of the course start date will incur a $440 transfer administration fee. Transfers are not available with less then 1 weeks notice of the course start date.
- Attendee name changes will be accepted up to the day prior to the course start date.
- In rare instances, a public course may be rescheduled or cancelled. HDAA will provide as much notice as possible. In this event, the client may receive a full refund, or take a credit toward another HDAA course. HDAA cannot be held responsible for penalties resulting from travel arrangements.
- In the event that we do have to cancel a training course at the last minute, the HDAA administration team will contact you via phone to either reschedule you for an alternate course or provide you with a full refund of the course price paid.
HDAA reserves the right to postpone/cancel a training course or an event at any time, at which, paying participants will be entitled to one of the following:
- To participate at a revised date specified by HDAA or
- A refund or
- A credit to that amount for future HDAA training.
To receive reimbursement or credit, please call HDAA on 1300 130 447 to make appropriate arrangements.
All above costs include GST.