HDI® Customer Service Representative Course (CSR) Instructor-led training
Event starts in
This course includes the HDI certification exam.
This certification verifies that customer service professionals are knowledgeable in the skills and techniques required to provide exceptional customer service and support in both support center and call center environments. It ensures they understand how to assess customer needs while exceeding their expectations.
Frontline customer service representatives interact with your customers every day. Do they have the skills to create first-rate customer experiences? This skills-building and certification course introduces the skills and techniques required to provide outstanding customer service and support.
HDI Customer Service Representative (HDI-CSR) training focuses on call handling best practices, communication and listening techniques, documentation, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills, conflict negotiation, and responses to difficult customer behaviors.
What You Will Learn
- How to assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
- Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
- An awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support
Who Should Attend?
- Support professionals from customer service centers, call centers, and support centers who want to refine their communication skills and learn best practices that can help improve customer experiences
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Customer Service Representative certification exam
Unit 1: Your Role in Service and Support
- The Service & Support Center
- The Role of CSR
- The Value of a CSR
- Understanding the Business
Unit 2: Communication Essentials
- Communication Essentials
- Active Listening
- Voice Components
- Effective Word Choices
- Written Communication
- Effective Cross-Cultural Communication
Unit 3: Troubleshooting & Incident Management
- Troubleshooting and Problem-solving
- The Incident Management Process
Unit 4: Customer Management Skills
- Challenging Customer Behaviors
- Emotional Intelligence
- Expressing Empathy
- Managing Customer Behaviors
- Stress Management
This course is real time instructor- led but held VIRTUALLY so all you need is a computer or laptop with internet capabilities. A headphone/speaker is also recommended if you have them available.
Venue: VIRTUAL Instructor-Led Course
Starting: 9:00 AM
Phone Enquiries: 1300 130 447
Email Enquiries: email@example.com