HDI® Desktop Advanced Support Technician (DAST) Instructor-led training
Event starts in
Welcome to the HDI Desktop Advanced Support Technician (HDI-DAST) certification course. In this 2-day course, participants will learn the skills necessary to deliver quality services in today’s complex and evolving support environment.
The HDI® Desktop Advanced Support Technician (DAST) certification course, participants will learn the skills necessary to deliver quality services in today’s complex and evolving support environment.
This training focus on enhancing the image of the support organization by providing excellent customer service as well as increasing the productivity and capabilities of users, customers, and the business.
The HDI certification validates that desktop and advanced technicians possess the required best practice knowledge and skills to provide quality technical support and guidance to stakeholders.
What You Will Learn
- The Integral role and value of a desktop advanced support technician throughout all areas of the support organization.
- The Importance of understanding the business supported and how to partner with stakeholders across the organization to drive performance and efficiencies.
- The art of advocacy and how to use effective business relationship management skills to communicate effectively and enhance the customer experience.
- Understand the differences between trouble-shooting and problem solving and acquire tried and true approaches for resolving root problems.
- Valuable active listening skills and effective communication strategies, along with effective strategies for managing challenging behaviors and situations.
Who Should Attend?
- Desktop Technicians, advanced levels including 2 & 3.
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Desktop Advanced Support Technician certification exam.
- Unit 1: Role of Desktop Advanced Support Technician
- Unit 2: Framework for Effective Service and Support
- Unit 3: Business Relationship Management
- Unit 4: Advisory Skills
- Unit 5: Troubleshooting/ Problem Solving Skills
- Unit 6: Essential Communication Skills
- Unit 7: Stakeholder Management Skills
The certification exam is included with training purchased directly from HDI. All learners are provided a 12-week window in which to take the exam.
Each exam consists of 65 multiple choice questions and must be completed in 75 minutes. A minimum score of 80 percent is required to pass a certification exam, unless otherwise published. Individuals who achieve the passing score will receive a certificate from HDI acknowledging their accomplishment and a credentialing logo that may be added to signature blocks and business cards.
Our courses are developed from the certification standards and are designed to assist a student in preparing for an HDI certification exam. They reinforce the core concepts of the certification standards and provide skills-building opportunities for the attendees
For more information on the Desktop Advanced Support Technician Course
Venue: VIRTUAL Instructor-Led Course
Starting: 9:00 AM
Phone Enquiries: 1300 130 447
Email Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org