HDI® Knowledge-Centered Service Principles (KCSP) Instructor-led training
Event starts in
This Knowledge Management best-practices course will provide support centre supervisors, managers, and directors with a set of practical steps for capturing, storing, and successfully reusing knowledge. Participants will learn how to implement a strategy for adopting Knowledge-Centered Service that creates and maintains knowledge as a by-product of the incident management process.
What You Will Learn
- How to efficiently reuse, improve, maintain and create quality, easy-to-find knowledge articles
- A process for monitoring the quality of knowledge
- Ways to motivate staff to use the knowledge management practices and to effectively assess individual and team contributions
- How you can minimize or eliminate the need for a knowledge engineering function
- How to articulate the value of knowledge management practices for your organization
- A strategy for sustainable success that minimizes investments in knowledge workflow and maximizes the return
- How to identify and avoid the common pitfalls associated with knowledge management
Who Should Attend?
- Support professionals and project managers who want actionable steps to improve time-to-resolve and reduce expense by utilizing a knowledge management program
- Individuals who are preparing for the Knowledge-Centered Service Principles
For more information on the KCS Principles course
This course is real time instructor- led but held VIRTUALLY so all you need is a computer or laptop with internet capabilities. A headphone/speaker is also recommended if you have them available.
Venue: VIRTUAL Instructor-Led Course
Starting: 9:00 AM
Phone Enquiries: 1300 130 447
Email Enquiries: email@example.com