HDI® Support Center Manager (SCM) Instructor-led training
Event starts in
Support Center Manager training explores how the support centre’s strategy drives everything the support centre does: service delivery, infrastructure implementation, operational processes, workforce management, and support centre marketing.
This certification verifies that the support centre manager possesses the knowledge of best and common practices necessary to successfully manage the operational and tactical components of a support organization while strategically aligning with the needs of the business.
HDI Certification exam included with this training (exam taken online at a time of your choice)
What You Will Learn
- Characteristics of an effective support center manager
- How to create service level agreements, operational level agreements, and standard operating procedures in support of a service catalog
- The steps involved in performing a cost-benefit analysis and calculating total cost of ownership and return on investment
- The relationships between IT service management processes
- The difference between and the importance of strategic, tactical, and operational planning
- Benefits and challenges of self-service technologies
- Processes for building and managing effective security policies
- Staffing models
- The value of outsourcing
- Tactics for screening, hiring, training, and managing high-performance teams
- The metrics and key performance indicators essential to performance reporting
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced technical support professionals who must manage all day-to-day functions as well as master critical performance, and customer service strategies
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Manager certification exam
This course is real time instructor- led but held VIRTUALLY so all you need is a computer or laptop with internet capabilities. A headphone/speaker is also recommended if you have them available.
Venue: VIRTUAL Instructor-Led Course
Starting: 9:00 AM
Phone Enquiries: 1300 130 447
Email Enquiries: email@example.com