- Accredited HDI and PeopleCert Training Organisation
- We have trained thousands of participants
- Trained 100’s of Australian Government & Private Organisations
- Train Anywhere, Anytime with On-Line Self Paced Course Options
- Certification recognised worldwide
- Professional Trainers with Industry Experience
- We have over 20 Years of Training Delivery Experience
- The Latest Vendor Approved In-depth Course Content
ITIL® Specialist - Create, Deliver & Support (CDS) Course
Course Duration - 3 Days
The ITIL® Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module is for IT practitioners and leaders who design digital products and services, and who deliver and support them to agreed levels. This includes development, deployment, and monitoring activities.
The course will help you to:
- improve existing processes
- effectively manage IT teams
- optimize value streams and workflows
- align digital services with business strategy
- improve how services are developed
- integrate new technologies embed Lean, Agile, and DevOps ways of working
WHY CHOOSE US
At the conclusion of each course, participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience, on any date after completion of the course.
- Exam is administered by PeopleCert.
- The exam is 90 minutes in duration, includes 40 multiple-choice questions and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
- A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
- Participants will attain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers.